Monday, May 23, 2011

Judge Not Lest... Aww, Go Ahead. Ye Be Judged Either Way

After a recent mouthy comment on a friend's website, she graciously offered to have me write a guest post for her blog. How fabulous! How bloggy! Check it out...

The Bebe Diaries

If you are a follower of Bebe Diaries (and who isn't?), you might have seen the sassy-pants comment I made following Katie's latest blog about a teen parent she made friends with at a local playground. Having a little piece of web heaven myself, I would have responded to this type of feedback on my blog by unfriending you on Facebook. Katie, being the even-tempered angle that she is, called me and asked me to write a guest blog. So I can talk even more trash. I know, right? I so lucked out by being friends with her. Anyway, enough sucking up. Here's my guest blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment